Sunday, September 29, 2013

boise 9-28-13

We went to Boise so Christa could take a test for her paralegal certificate. My mom and sister came up from Hermiston to see us (when I say us I mean monkey lol), my dad was at home sick. Saturday while Christa was taking her test the rest of us took monkey to the zoo.



cavvy





Hyena





a monkey, holding a monkey, with a monkey in the background














these were some huge rabbits 



























he was moving to fast for my camera to get a good close shot











red panda



sloth bear (he just ate so it was nap time)


Then outside the zoo i have no idea what was going on, there were re-enactors (sp) from many time periods, civil war, WW1, WW2, king arthurs court, old west, mountain man. There was a car show, and farm equipment, and the oscar mayer rig there.







gotta love the old theater seats

this one was idling 

just imagine the horse power from that big boy







No comments:

Post a Comment